1. Stylace or www.stylace.com.au (website) is the online store of AA Apparel, ABN 90891697413.
2. By using this website and information herein, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of AA Apparel.
3. By using our website and information therein, you confirm that:
a) you are aged 18 years or older;
b) you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions; and
c) you have complied with all applicable Laws.
4. You acknowledge and agree that, some products on our online store may be unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. Should this happen, we will contact you via telephone or email (as per contact information you may have provided along with your order), as soon as possible to arrange for a pro-rata refund. Refund will be processed to the same method of payment used to pay for the order, and time for refund depends on the processing time it takes your financial institution. AA Apparel will not be liable with respect to any loss you or any third party might suffer as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
5. All information on this website is provided in good faith. Though we have taken care to provide correct and valid information, we are not responsible for any errors and inaccuracies. AA Apparel will not be liable with respect to any loss you or any third party might suffer as a result of your using any information on this website.
6. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order, in part or full.
7. Where an Order is affected by an error on the Website (e.g. incorrect description of Goods, incorrect image or Price, etc), we may reject the part of the Order that is the subject of the error in accordance with aforementioned points. If applicable, we will proceed to fulfil the remainder of your Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. You acknowledge and agree that:
a) pictures and images of Goods displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only, and the sizes and colours of Goods may be different;
b) you have read any corresponding written description of the Goods prior to submitting your Order;
c) you have checked the size chart prior to submitting your Order;
d) the colour of Goods as shown on the Website may vary slightly in shade in real life;
e) where sizing or other measurements are provided along with the descriptions of a Good, it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order; and
f) any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustration purposes only.
g) this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
h) All Trademarks on this website are acknowledged and belong to their respective owners.
a) We use 3rd party Delivery service providers to deliver your Goods. You agree to your details including your Delivery Address being supplied to the Delivery service providers for the purpose of delivering your Goods.
b) Indicative delivery time frames are set out in the Shipping Options section of the Website.
c) You acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding anything else stated on the Website:
i. AA Apparel cannot guarantee that delivery will occur within the stated delivery time frames;
ii. delivery time frames may change from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances; and
iii. Goods will delivered to the Delivery Address you provided at the time you placed order with us. Deliveries to multiple locations on single order is not possible.
a) The information available on the Website is provided by AA Apparel in good faith. The Website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. AA Apparel and its associates, and their directors, officers, employees, and agents (“AA Apparel’s Associates”) make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the correctness of the information, content, materials or products included on the Website, except as otherwise provided, and then only to the minimum extent required, under any applicable laws.
b) Subject to any rights you have under any consumer protection law or any other Laws that cannot be excluded, AA Apparel excludes, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Website or the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
a) Personal Information, such as your contact details, that you provide to us during the Ordering process will be kept and used by us for processing of your Order.
b) You represent and warrant to AA Apparel that all information (including Personal Information) and data provided by you to us through the Website is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
c) We do not share your personal information with any 3rd parties. Necessary information will only be provided to Delivery service providers in order to fulfill the delivery of your order. We use it only to inform you of status your orders and payments, and inform you of new products and services available that may be of interest to you.
All care is taken to ensure that the Website and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is entirely your responsibility to scan any such data or programs for viruses.
Information and emails sent to us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors. We do not warrant that such filters and scans will be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code and we have no liability for any viruses transmitted to you.